Whew! We made it through this challenge. I hope you feel like you’ve learned a lot about self- love and learning to manage your inner naysayer. It’s definitely a process. Now that you understand all the components of loving yourself, you can break down that process and begin to embrace the idea of loving yourself.
Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Welcome And Why It’s Important To Embrace Self-Love
- How Negativity Can Impact Your Mind And Your Body
- What Exactly Is Self Love?
- 3 Simple Hacks To Help You Feel Better About Yourself Today
- How Becoming More Self-Aware Can Help You Feel Better About Yourself
- Getting Clear About Your Purpose And Believes Boosts Confidence
- The Connection Between Self-Love And Confidence
- Don’t Buy Into Labels – You’re So Much More Than That (mom, wife, doctor, lawyer, grocery store clerk)
- When Should You Listen To Your Inner Naysayer and When Should You Ignore Him or Her?
- Do You Recognize Your Inner Naysayer When It Pipes Up?
- How to Practice Self Love
- Embrace The Self Love Without Becoming A Narcissist
- Become Aware Of When Your Inner Naysayer Pops Up (find triggers)
- How Self Love Can Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- The Power Of Positive Pep Talks (by others and yourself)
- Simple Journaling Idea – Focus On What You Did Well Today
- How To Reframe Your Negative Self-Talk Into Something More Productive
- Focus on Specifics To Defuse Your Inner Naysayer
- Practice Mindfulness To Feel Better About Yourself
- Focus On What You May Be Missing If You Listen To That Inner Naysayer
- Practice Helps You Get Better At Being Brave
- Try A Social Media Fast For An Instant Confidence And Happiness Boost
- It’s Ok To Ask For Help In Defusing Your Inner Naysayer
- Start Your Day By Focusing You Gratitude And Positivity
- Tell That Inner Naysayer That It’s Okay To Fail And Make Mistakes
- Let’s Talk About The Importance Of Self-Acceptance
- The Power of Letting Yourself Be Vulnerable
- Guess What – You’re Not The Only One With A Loud Inner Naysayer
- Self-Love Starts With Self-Forgiveness
What has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Those are the posts that you want to come back to again and again.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple 30 day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better. What positive experiences have you had as a result of learning to love yourself and silence your inner naysayer?
Now that you can see how far you’ve come in just a short time, I hope you’re ready to continue the journey to self-love on your own. Thank you so much for joining me on this challenge. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or to share your progress.